Saturday, March 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO !

I HAD THE BESTEST
BIRTHDAY EVER ~

Had such a fabulous day with 08S17 clique! Although the pictures were gone.. i know that it'll always be in my (points to brain like rahul) memory for as long as ever.

Rachel, Shakina, Hoon, Yvonne, Kai Fan, Rahul, Boon, ZR & Mok ! We had brunch, volleyball, bball, frisbee, waterpolo, skyride, luge & a whole lot of FUN PLUS LAUGHTER at vivo.

Some interesting happenings:
KAIFAN REALLY KNOW HOW TO POR PEOPLE ! We were getting the vball deflated a lil.. and he strode into the shop & said : MEI NU ! ( pretty lady ). & boon actually called her auntie. HAHA. of course people happy to be called mei nu right.. ah he've got high EQ that kf.

Rahul & i had cake on our face, thanks shakina and rachel for the cake !!!!!!
I was dragged and thrown into the sea period.

The guys were scared of the skyride ! &.... so was i. HAHA
Alvin and Zhongrong were "screaming" behind us for the first time we rode ! Rachel's like.. so MAN as compared to them. heh.... of course im a sissy too.

Boon was so super sweet to tail behind my luge ride for 3 times to make sure that nothing happens to me. SUCH A GENTLEMAN LAH !

ZR have a nicer figure than rahul. LOL LOL LOL ! sorry ya.

All in all...... birthday was love ~~~~~~


I'm really happy that i've met this bunch or people.. like.. i'd never imagine myself being such tight friends with mok and hoon in chung cheng. It's seeing them around and yeah.... them thinking im a super DAO person and finding out what a crazy retard i am. That's the amazing thing about life.... the unexpected always happens, you can never predict what will happen in the future. So, i'll have positive perspective and an optimistic longing for my future in sajc. (:

Lastly, thank y'all for the wonderful presents and cards (:

Luqman: Sweet coster which you dont even know what it writes. HAHAHAHA. still, thanks a lot, i love it la (: & thanks for everything you've helped me and done in sajc. remain tight yea!

Yvonne: Thanks for the ripples. i think you'll be the one i'll see less of in the time to come since you're gg off to poly. will miss you ya ! & gdluck in poly !

Kaifan : you rubbish and crappy "generous-irritating" (translated) It's like so expected of you to give me sucha funny and lame stuff, like how i would do to you! HAHA. But i love your present lah, bobbly pop-out eyes simply suits me best. PLUS THE PIGGY IS SO CUTE ^.^v walao, reminds me of THE SUPREME PIG la.

Rachel : THANKYOU FOR PLANNING ALL THESE STUFF & LIKE BEING SUCHA GOOD FRIEND SINCE I'VE KNOWN YOU ! I'll really treasure your KC badge cos it have such deep sentimental value :D i wish i could kiss you !

Shakina : ha! i shall eat the famous amos when i get my voice back. hehxD I've not been a junior for 2 years already... & it feels so good to be looked after by someone again ! esp. someone so sweet like you ya. im gna miss you like crazy.

Hoon: It's always exciting to see you again, cos you'll jump up with eyes lit up and charge towards me and give the tightest and most comfy hug ever ! So happy that i get to know you during pae period when we're in the same sch for 4 years being strangers. I GAVE MY SECOND KISS TO YOU ! (1st was to a baby). the earrings are super pretty <3

Boon/ZR/Mok: WALAO THE MUSICAL BOX SUPREMELY/SIBEI NICE LAH ! thanks for making the day so fun for all of us. y'all are the manest & most gentleman of all .

Rahul: Aw..... so touched to receive your present. you actually wrapped it yourself and wrote a damn sweet card. SWEET TALKER lol ! yeah... thanks for the "i'll make an effort to make you really happy okay" thingy. I was really happy today (or is it considered ytd since it's alr 12.35). really really happy...

THE END OF A WONDERFUL DAY ....

No comments: