Friday, March 07, 2008

marchbabies

(edit/)
MARCH +LATEFEB BABES
(pictures are l-o-v-e)






artistic pls :D

Bra spokesperson

Dear old fred..

happybirthday !
" I ate 1 hokkien mee, 4 chicken nuggets, 1 chicken wing & 1 chicken porridge" tell me if i missed out any on your wonderful lunch :P

He just needs a refil. -.-
More retard photos in the process. ZW! i want those 123456789 pics by everyone! Then can make the twit collage xD

SAINTS 08S28 !

presenting the 2 camwhores!

us with THEBOSS

9631...... (want our number ask yourself xD)


Cess&nadiah. cute seh?



half of the girls plus1

People ! We've gotta learn to start loving (I'm lovin' it ) like Ronald Macdonalds! I've no doubts we'll have fun ya huiying. Remember, we're still going for SC together ! Mr Lee is THEMAN.

Ohman, i think i did gymnastic in my dreams just now. In the middle of my sleep i can pull the muscle on my calf and start screaming. DAMN PAIN LA ! Im gna be limping while meeting the clique ye. & Rahul is a ps king. PS can mean many things { pangseh/ pangsai } HAHA. Hopefully, I'll accomplish some studying today, or else my lecture tests after the hols will be screwed. Rache,Boon&ZR, MUST HELP ME EH!

No comments: