Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SAJC still sucks

Life in SAJC is suffocating me.
I feel so suppressed there, the Joane you see in Sajc is not JOANE.
Even Mr Kuah cannot imagine.. thanks man.
If i speak like how i would in tpjc, i would probably get a slap across my face on the first tutorial.
yeah.. one big fat slap
(: how nice.

I'm still feeling so wtf here. Guess i'll just post 08S17 bbq pics some other time.
It's like things piling ontop one another, stacking higher and higher until now it's almost toppling down & im putting my utmost effort to balance it.

Hopefully, by Saturday my life will be back to it's rightful course & i'll be me again.
I dont wanna be like that, really. Cant stand it no more.


* Went back for hockey training. As usual, the girls were nice :D
other J1s joined today, some thought i was J2... weird. haha. yeah.. tmr.. i shall fear and anticipate tmr to come.

No comments: