Friday, May 25, 2007

BOGUS

Tried doing the chinese online homework today, but the damn com changed the answers i put in! total bogus..

keep thinking must study already, but keep can't focus at home. tomorrow still have elections whole day gone, got comm dinner, cant go tuition. still deciding between the two. hmmmms...
but everyone will constantly badger me if i dint go for the former. haha. /:
nvm, i have national library mates. heee.

and there's still comm chalet planning and maybe co camp. holidays would just be gone in a zap. worrying y'know, looking at the results. Some lady called my hp asking for my mum to arrange a time to see Mrs Cheng. Ah, why would Mrs Cheng want to see me for my results? As if she knows anything about me. All she can do is look at the results and IMAGINE what kind of person i am. The school reallt loves doing such inane stuff.

i think my house's electricity bill is going to be very high, seeing how my brother watches the tv from morning to night. cannot imagine him being th for 1 day, think he'll die.
been ranting non-stop because i have nothing to do. homework is getting more and more boring by the second and i have no books to read ): that's very sad .

ciaoz..

No comments: